Why should I buy a home in Miami?
How is your image of a successful man? A man with a happy family with a luxurious and comfy house and a brand-new car. A significant piece of our life is purchasing a new house. Success is in actually meeting the desired expectations. It is our deep-rooted inspiration to have our own house. We can not visualize that there is a person who does not expect to have his own house. what you get is a vague notion that life expectations do not lack owning a new house at any cost.
There is always a great investment in buying a home or sometimes it's your whole life’s investment. You can not take a risk while investing your whole life earnings. When a man puts on a thinking cap for building a house, the initial step he takes is to find out the best place with all necessities like education institutions, shopping malls, parks, and a comfortable atmosphere.
If you were planning to purchase a house in Miami, one of the most expensive cities in the world. Then the following text can orientate you. Even it is appalling that a home can there cost you almost 277,700 dollars. But why purchasing a home in Miami cost so much? Because Miami is offering you a dream place for a residence that was always in your desires.
Five Best Places To Buy In Miami:
Miami, a metropolis, is a land of diverse cultures and diverse land features. Here are five of the best places where you can purchase a dream home to live in.
- Coral Gables
- Miami Beach
- Coconut Grove
- CORAL GABLE:
In case you are a family looking for decent and sophisticated to live in South Florida, then Coral Gables is no doubt the best place.
Location: south of downtown Miami.
- Coral Gable is a peaceful and placid place away from hustle and bustle of the city.
- It is a place owning chateaus covered with ivy, tree-lined roads.
- Moreover, Coral Gable possesses historical milestones like the Venetian Pool and the Biltmore hotel, which were constructed more than a hundred years ago. ( in 1920).
- The University of Miami is also located in Coral Gable.
- This city with a mystical atmosphere and so many luxuries is unfortunately not the safest city. You can easily be victimized out of 36. Its crime rate is even 71% more than the other cities o the united states.
- This city has an average home price of almost 696.000 dollars with owner-occupied households of 62.7percents median purchase price
- This city is almost 43% safer than other cities in the united states.
- MIAMI BEACH:
If you are looking to invest your money then it is a good idea to purchase a piece of land in Miami beach.
Location: an Island city in south Florida.
- If someone is pondering about Miami then, believe me, he or she is thinking about Miami beach.
- People do purchase their second or third home here because the value is always proliferating. Investing here is without any doubt is a good idea.
- It is a safe city because of the frequent visits by tourists.
Are you a fashionista and love shopping? Then this is the best I mean the best suburb.
Location: 17 miles away from Miami in the north direction.
- It has the biggest shopping mall in the united states with some unique features.
- Aventura offers you a luxurious resort getaway for the golf-loving local people and the tourists visiting there. Moreover, there are deluxe clubs, parks a waterfront view.
- Indeed, you can say this is one of the most developed cities that is why you can find condominiums to purchase and comfy houses for a single-family.
- This city has an average home price of almost 310,300 dollars with owner-occupied households of 65,1 percent percents median purchase price
- This city is Safer than 26% of the cities in the U.S.
- COCONUT GROOVE:
If you have a sufficient budget then coconut groove can offer you residence at a reasonable price.
Location: mainland in south Florida
- This is the prime location near Miami with less unemployment but with a lot of comforts.
- This is one of the safest cities near Miami. There are so many housing societies that offer you protection by walled boundaries and gates. Moreover, there is police control available for the whole day and night. Here, the crime is lowest as compared to its neighborhood. This city safer than 61% of the cities in the U.S that means less crime rate.
- Coconut groove does own some of the green space like the notorious Vizcaya Museum, historic state park, and more.
- You can find out many hippies wandering around in coconut grooves. It is a city full of energy and laughers.
- This city has an average home price of almost 592,500 dollars with owner-occupied households of 54.4% median purchase price
- Owner-Occupied Households: 54.4%.
This is a good option for nature lovers with a sufficient budget.
Location: Miami suburb within Miami Dade
- To the east Biscayne National Park is located where the tourist and the local residents can go for boating, camping, and many more adventures. Moreover, there is an Everglades national park in the southwest of the Homestead.
- Here, there is low unemployment that means less poverty. The reason for less unemployment is that this city does possess ago based economy. Its hospitals do also provide job opportunities.
- In the near future, there will be more development in Homestead because many business sectors are moving toward Homestead.
- In Homestead, the average home price is almost 141,300 dollars with owner-occupied households is 38.1 %
· This city is 3% safer than other cities in the united states.